Monday, April 27, 2009

Quest for the half!

Hello one and all to the 2nd edition of my blog. Only 17 weeks until that glorious 13.1 mile run aka the hottest half-marathon race. For those of you getting this link for the first time please read my first entry - it has a lot of stuff about why I am doing this wonderful race in August in the heat of Dallas. I am going to do 3 days of running this week tonight (Monday), Wednesday and Saturday. I am only doing 2 miles each day and possible 3 on Saturday.

I am still excited for this quest of the half marathon. As I mentioned in the last email, one of the reasons I am doing this blog is to keep myself accountable. So if I don't post something at least once per week ask me how my training is going. Although I am a wellness coach and support and encouraged people for a living, I too need support and encouragement. Who would have thought, the wellness coach needs wellness coaching!

I believe that by telling as many of my friends, family and co-workers as I can about my quest for the half-marathon, the better my chances are of finishing it. Anyway, Melissa just got back from the gym so it is my turn to lace up the shoes and hit the street!

Love all ya'll!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment